Effective Date 9/8/2017 • Last Updated 1/23/2018
WHO WE ARE
We are Food Depot.
Our group of Food Depot stores are located in Georgia, a complete list of which can be found here.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” means any information associated with an individual person, or that can be reasonably used to identify an individual person. For example, your name, home address, phone number, email address and any other information that we tie to these elements. Personal Data does not include “aggregated” or “de-identified” information that does not specifically identify a person.
We collect and receive the following types of data when you use the Services.
Data Provided By You
We collect Personal Data that you give to us. For example, when you enter the information into form fields on our Services we may collect:
- contact information like your name, address, and telephone number;
- demographic information, such as your age, information about your household, product preferences and other interests and likes;
- communications preferences, including marketing preferences;
- loyalty card information, which we use to administer our loyalty and rewards programs;
- inquiries you make, including the content of your voice and text messages;
- and with your permission, information from applications on your device, such as the camera so you can scan barcodes or your contacts so you can update your information.
We use this information for the intended purpose, including to run our business, manage your account, communicate with you, deliver the Services or any program you signed up for, conduct advertising and marketing activities, understand our customers, and improve our products, business and services.
Information We Automatically Collect
We use technologies to collect data that do not directly reveal your identity (we call this “Other Information”). Examples of these technologies include the following:
- Logging: Like most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, the pages you navigate to or from, your operating system, clickstream data, and time and date of your visit.
Most Internet browsers allow you to remove or manage cookie functions and adjust your privacy and security preferences. For information on how to do this, access the “help” menu on your Internet browser, or visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies/. Please note, however, that disabling our cookies may result in your inability to take full advantage of all of the features of our Services. To manage Flash cookies please visit Adobe’s website at: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html .
- Analytics: We may use analytics providers such as Google Analytics to help us evaluate the Services. Data about the general attributes of your device may also be collected when you use the mobile application. To opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our Services by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
We may collect Personal Data from a number of third party sources.
- Loyalty and Rewards Partners: We use business partners to help us run our loyalty and rewards programs. Some of these partners have access to Personal Data about you that we may not otherwise have (for example, where you sign up directly with that provider) and share this information with us in connection with administering the loyalty and rewards program.
We collect location information through the Services. We do this to offer certain location-based services like delivering ads that are relevant to your location and conducting analytics to improve our stores and the Services. If you allow us to collect your location, we may collect precise location information. The way in which we collect location is different depending on whether you are accessing the Services through a website or a mobile application.
- Website: If through a website, we use technologies, including IP lookup, to detect your location so that we can automatically show you the closest store to your area. Depending on browser type, your browser may inform you that the Site would like to collect your location and request your permission to do so. If you allow it, location information is then collected and may be stored locally on your device. If you decline the collection of location information, your location is not collected and you must manually enter your location.
- Mobile App: If you are using a mobile app, you will be prompted to provide your consent for us to collect your location information. If you decline to allow us to collect your location information, you must manually type in your preferred store or location so that we can show you the local store, or send offers that are available in your area.
Whether and to what extent we can collect this information is controlled by your operating system, but the methods of collection typically include GPS, cellular network location and other location-based services. Depending on the operating system, we typically receive the location of your mobile device express as latitude and longitude, as well as date and time. Please note that the precision of this data varies greatly and is determined by factors controlled by your device or mobile service provider.
If you elect to allow the mobile app to collect location information while the mobile app is running in the background, you will have enabled continuous location collection. This may allow us to show you offers, coupons and advertisements relevant to current location and help you find our stores nearest to you. We also use this location information to conduct analytics and improve our operations as well as the Services themselves.
You can turn off location collection through your device settings or by deleting our mobile app from your device.
ADDITIONAL USES OF PERSONAL DATA
In addition to the uses described above, we may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Operating our business, delivering our products and services, managing your accounts and loyalty and rewards programs, and for any other lawful, legitimate business purposes;
- Processing and completing your transactions including, as applicable, order confirmation, enrollment in our loyalty or other programs, and delivering products or services;
- Administering sweepstakes and promotions or contacting you regarding a contest prize;
- Contacting you to respond to your requests or inquiries, to tell you about programs, products, or services we believe may be of interest to you, to share with you special offers from other companies, to alert you to a product safety announcement or recall, or to correct an offer, promotion, or advertisement;
- Providing you with newsletters, articles, product or service alerts, new product or service announcements, savings awards, event invitations, and other information, personally tailored coupons, programs, promotional information, offers, and other information;
- Conducting market research to help us understand trends and customer needs across product categories or customer groups, administering our loyalty and rewards programs including allowing you to create and maintain customer profiles, analyzing your interactions with us, presenting customized offers, and improving our products, services, programs, and other offerings;
- Preventing, investigating, or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Data, our website or data systems; or to meet legal obligations; and,
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA
- Service Providers: We share your Personal Data with third party service providers who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf or for your benefit, such as for website hosting, administering our loyalty program, payment processing, marketing, analytics, or to verify customer data, such as mailing addresses.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners for the purpose of administering the loyalty and rewards programs. For example, we may share information with our partner gas stations so you may claim your discount rewards.
- Legal Process, Safety and Terms Enforcement: We may disclose your Personal Data to legal or government regulatory authorities in response to their requests for such information or to assist in investigations. We may also disclose your Personal Data to third parties in connection with claims, disputes or litigation, when otherwise required by law, or if we determine its disclosure is necessary to protect the health and safety of you or us, or to enforce our legal rights or contractual commitments that you have made.
- Business Transfers: Your Personal Data may be disclosed as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets, and could be transferred to a third party as one of the business assets in such a transaction. It may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on any affected website of any change in ownership or uses of Personal Data, as well as any choices you may have regarding Personal Data about you.
YOUR AD CHOICES
We support the self-regulatory principles of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). We work with a variety of advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, and analytics companies (“Ad Partners”) that use different technologies to collect data about your use of the Services (such as pages visited, ads viewed or clicked on) in order to deliver relevant advertising.
These technologies may include the placement on our Services of cookies or web beacons, and other data collection technologies by these Ad Partners to measure how our Services are being used, to collect data about where users go and what they do after they leave our Services, and to link various devices users may use, and to serve more relevant ads. These ads may appear on our Services or other websites and services that you visit.
For more information about how our Ad Partners use the information collected by the technologies on our Services and how to opt out of this collection, please visit the DAA’s opt-out page, at http://aboutads.info/choices. You may also opt out of additional third party advertising networks by going to the Network Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and following the directions listed there.
The opt-outs described above are device- and browser-specific and may not work on all devices. If you choose to opt out through any of these opt-out tools, this does not mean you will cease to see ads. Rather, the ads you see will not be based on your interests. In addition, when you opt out using one of these methods, our Ad Partners will continue to collect information for any other purpose permitted by the DAA’s and NAI’s rules. You can opt out of future information collection from our Services by ceasing use of the Service or in the case of an application, uninstalling the application.
Our Services are not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit Personal Data online from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not provide us with any Personal Data either directly, on any website bulletin boards, or by other means. If a child under 13 has provided Personal Data to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the information from our systems.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You may contact us update your information using the “Contact” information below. We will retain your Personal Data for as long as your account is active or as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations or data retention policies, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
You may deactivate your account at any time for any reason by calling or emailing us as indicated in the Contact US section below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- By Mail: Food Depot: 125 Eagles Landing Parkway, Stockbridge, GA. 30281
- By Phone: 770-474-5904
Food Depot #1 Stockbridge
4709 N Henry Blvd, Stockbridge, GA 30281
Food Depot #15 Fort Valley
2301 Hwy 341, Fort Valley, GA 31030
Food Depot #25 Windy Hill
250 Windy Hill Road Suite 600, Marietta, GA 30060
Food Depot #24 McDonough
560 Macon Street, McDonough, GA 30253
Food Depot #26 Mableton
5345 Floyd Road, Mableton, GA 30126
Food Depot #27 Marietta
681 S Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060
Food Depot #29 Forest Park
792 Morrow Road, Forest Park, GA 30297
Food Depot #30 Fairburn
80 W Broad Street, Fairburn, GA 30213
Food Depot #31 Riverdale
6642 Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA 30274
Food Depot #33 Austell EWC
1355 East West Connector, Austell, GA 30106
Food Depot #34 Griffin
1201 W Taylor Street, Griffin, GA 30223
Food Depot #35 Smyrna
3205 Suite B South Cobb Drive, Smyrna, GA 30080
Food Depot #36 Carrollton
1004 Bankhead Hwy Suite 45, Carrollton, GA 30117
Food Depot #37 Newnan
120 Bullsboro Road, Newnan, GA 30263
Food Depot #38 Fayetteville
200 Banks Station Road, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Food Depot #39 Acworth
5530 Bells Ferry Road, Acworth, GA 30102
Food Depot #40 Douglasville Hwy 5
3696 Highway 5, Douglasville, GA 30135
Food Depot #41 Britt Road
4770 Britt Road, Norcross, GA 30093
Food Depot #42 Bankhead Hwy
3030 Bankhead Highway, Austell, GA 30168
Food Depot #43 Conyers
2300 Salem Road, Conyers, GA 30013
Food Depot #44 Covington
6169 Highway 278 N.W., Covington, GA 30014
Food Depot #45 Kellytown
2600 Highway 138, Stockbridge, GA 30281
Food Depot #46 Rex
6459 Highway 42, Rex, GA 30273
Food Depot #47 Stone Mtn.
5723 Rockbridge Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Food Depot #48 Warner Robbins
2203 Watson Blvd, Warner Robbins, GA 31093
Food Depot #49 Lagrange
908 Hogansville Road, Lagrange, GA 30241
Food Depot #50 Dublin
2103 Veterans Blvd, Dublin, GA 31021
Food Depot #51 Dallas
2985 Villa Rica Hwy Ste G, Dallas, GA 30157
Food Depot #52 Douglasville
6525 Hiram Douglasville Hwy, Douglasville, GA 30135
Food Depot #53 Carrollton
180 Maple Crossing, Carrollton, GA 30117
Food Depot #54 Lithonia
3590 Panola Road, Lithonia, GA 30038
Food Depot #55 Norcross
1250 Tech Drive Suite 300, Norcross, GA 30093
Food Depot #56 Macon
4015 Northside Drive, Macon, GA 31210
Food Depot #57 Griffin
816 South Hill Street, Griffin, GA 30224
Food Depot #58 Milledgeville
1850 North Columbia St, Millidgeville, GA 31061
Food Depot #59 Villa Rica
664 W. Bankhead Hwy Ste 1, Villa Rica, GA 30180
Food Depot #60 Columbus
5600 Milgen Road, Columbus, GA 31907
Food Depot #61 Stone Mtn
4100 Redan Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Food Depot #62 Hampton/Lovejoy
11155 Tara Blvd, Hampton, GA 30228
Food Depot #63 Macon
5615 Houston Road, Macon, GA 31216
Food Depot #64 Conyers
3530 Honey Creek Commons SE, Conyers, GA 30013